Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Lozenges
- Pack of 16
Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Lozenges combine the anti-inflammatory benzydamine with a local anaesthetic and antibacterial ingredient to help numb painful sore throats. Provides fast relief from the pain, swelling and redness of sore throats and mouth conditions − including pharyngitis, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, and after dental procedures, mouth or throat surgery. Helps to fight minor throat and mouth infections.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lignocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
1 lozenge every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
- This medicine contains 30.9g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Store below 30ºC. Protect from moisture.