Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Lozenges
- Pack of 16
Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Lozenges contain benzydamine that’s clinically proven to help numb pain.1
By targeting inflammation, the cause of pain, the lozenges provide fast relief from the pain, swelling and redness of sore throats and mouth conditions − including pharyngitis, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, and after dental procedures, mouth or throat surgery.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
1 lozenge every 1-2 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day)
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Frequently bought with
About Sore Throats
Sore throats don’t always feel the same. Find out about different types of throat pain - and what can cause them.
Managing a Painful Sore Throat or Mouth Condition
Painful sore throats and mouth conditions can be tough. Learn about different treatments and how they can help you find relief.