- 100 ml
- 200 ml
Difflam-C Solution combines the anti-inflammatory benzydamine with an antiseptic to help relieve pain and help kill the germs that cause minor throat and mouth infections.
Use as a mouth wash or gargle to provide fast relief from the pain, swelling and redness of sore throats and mouth conditions − including pharyngitis, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, and after dental procedures, mouth or throat surgery. Helps to fight minor throat and mouth infections.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 22.5mg/15mL, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 18mg/15mL
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
- Above 12 years old: 15ml to be gargled for at least 30 sec every 1.5-3 hours.
- Children 6-12 years old: 5-15ml to be gargled for at least 30 sec every 1.5-3hours
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing chlorhexidine.
Store below 30°C.
About Sore Throats
Sore throats don’t always feel the same. Find out about different types of throat pain - and what can cause them.
Managing a Painful Sore Throat or Mouth Condition
Painful sore throats and mouth conditions can be tough. Learn about different treatments and how they can help you find relief.