Difflam Anti-inflammatory & Anti-Bacterial Lozenges with Cough Suppressant
- Pack of 24
Difflam Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Bacterial Lozenges with Cough Suppressant combine the anti-inflammatory benzydamine with an antiseptic and a cough suppressant to help relieve pain, kill germs and help relieve a dry, tickly cough.
Reduces coughing and relieves the symptoms of a sore throat.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.50mg, Pholcodine 5.50mg, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 1.33mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
- 6-12 years old: 1 lozenge every 3 hours, max 6 lozenges per day.
- Above 12 years old : 2 lozenges every 3 hours, max 12 lozenges per day
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- This medicine contains 31g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Store below 30°C.